[vlc-devel] dionoea where art thou ?

Fabio Ritrovato exsephiroth87 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 20:40:48 CET 2009

> Okay. But we already have that for playlist and meta scripts.
>
> Should we start advertising this on the website ? The upcoming release
> that fixes the breakage of the youtube script could be an opportunity.

Not really, you can't drag&drop a script, you can only edit the ones
that are already there, if you want to add a new one you have to
recompile...
Btw, the GSoC code still needs a little work, but the part about d&d
is working, and can be easily ported to work with all lua scripts, it
just need to be reviewed and approved.