[vlc-devel] Deadlocked in stop if too close to play

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 16:17:05 CET 2009

Hi Pierre,

I will create a simple application to re-create the problem using
samples from your site. This will have two benefits: Maybe I'll have
something simple to give you and maybe a different aproach will show a
flaw in my own application. If I end up with something simple that
works I can then extrapolate for my application. Hopefully its simply
a misunderstanding on my part on how to use the API.

Thanks for helping out! I will get back to you with more details as
soon as I can.

Jacques