[vlc-devel] commit: Win64: more work from iconv from NightStrike (Jean-Baptiste Kempf )

xxcv xxcv07 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 09:32:32 CEST 2009

Pierre d'Herbemont wrote:

> On Sep 3, 2009, at 3:14 AM, xxcv wrote:
>
>> git version control wrote:
>>> vlc | branch: master | Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>
>>>  | Thu Sep  3 00:03:22 2009 +0200|
>>> [1d8bae2a413bb800700644569679dd832be1060b] | committer:
>>> Jean-Baptiste Kempf
>>>
>>> Win64: more work from iconv from NightStrike
>>>

>> FOR THE N-TH TIME STOP CLAIMING OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK IN YOUR OWN NAME!
>
> Please read the commit log.
>
> Your mail and its accusatory tone is not appropriate on this list.
> Also, hiding your name is not something greatly appreciated here,
> especially when trying to troll.
I am only trying to make my point.
Since your so lame I'll copy and paste from git log.
commit 1d8bae2a413bb800700644569679dd832be1060b
Author: Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>
Date:   Thu Sep 3 00:03:22 2009 +0200

Do you see the author been NightStrike?!
Plus hiding my name is none of your business.
And JB's been a lazy ass and I have no skills in programming what so
ever. Even at the vlc-1.0 release the block of FSC without any parent
object is what I have taught him which made the release possible.
Plus if it wasn't me been debugging and sending backtraces and analysis
of bugs will you be able to release vlc-1.0 ?!!?
If you don't have a valid point to make just stfu.