[vlc-devel] Lithuanian language selection in VLC Trunk

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Tue Sep 29 21:40:13 CEST 2009

Hello,

Even if I appreciate your effort to wrote in French. Not all developers
can read French and a lot of the subscribers of this list can't.

On Tue, Sep 29, 09 at 11:35 -0000, embar at super.lt wrote:
> J'ai installé vlc-1.1.0-git-20090922-2207-win32.exe et j'ai appercu, que
> je ne peux pas choisir la langue <<Lietuvių>> (Lituanian; lt). Autrefois
> cette problème existait in Branch et vous avez la corrigée. Voulez-vous,
> svp, corriger Trunk. Merci

Usually the translation effort focuses on the -bugfix branch and when
the development version is stable enough we forwardport the changes from
the -bugfix branch to the master. So that's why. But it might be a bad
habit at least for the commit on the C files.

--
Xtophe