[vlc-devel] Extending VCL to Take Dual Stream Video and Blend it into Anaglyph -- Willing to Pay

Ken Schafer (development) devel at frameforge3d.com
Fri Apr 2 12:50:26 CEST 2010

Hello all:

We are looking for a VCL programmer to take a QuickTime Movie with two video streams and extend the VCL Media player so it can display a single video stream which takes the red channel from the first stream and the blue and green channels from the second stream.  We need to do this to produce quality stereo anaglyph without the kind of compression artifacts we are now seeing.

We are willing to pay for someone to do this as we don't have the time and resources in-house to get up to speed with the VCL api.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give us!

Sincerely,

Ken Schafer