[vlc-devel] Extending VCL to Take Dual Stream Video and Blend it into Anaglyph -- Willing to Pay

David Glaude david.glaude at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:08:36 CEST 2010

Is there any kind of standard for 3D streaming and 3D file saving?

I think SVC is capable of optimising compression of multi video-stream (this
can be used to stream simultaniously SD and HD but also for multi-angle).

Then once you have two video stream, you still need to choose how to display
them. Red+Green is one option, but with flickering google and doubling the
fps one can have colourfull 3D.

Many video format can have multiple video stream inside... but this is
mostly for multi-bitrate and some kind of adaptive bitrate.
VLC typicaly open one window per video stream... not respecting the
information that mutually exclude track.

David Glaude