[vlc-devel] BD-Java GSoC proposal

Kaarlo Räihä kaarlo.raiha at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:57:14 CEST 2010

I am not a mentor, but I will warn you that implementing BD-J support is
going to be difficult and time consuming task. BD-J API itself has many new
additions and since one can use awt etc. in the BD-J, the list of commands
that must be supported is huge.

If you (or someone else) takes this task, please, make it JRE free.