[vlc-devel] BD-Java GSoC proposal

William Hahne will07c5 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 22:55:36 CEST 2010

I am aware that it is indeed a difficult task, but I tried to account
for that in my proposal. I think the fact that it is difficult and
time consuming makes it a good GSoC project since it allows more time
to be dedicated to it. Since most people who would work on it have
other jobs and responsibilities. If by JRE you mean the official
closed JRE then I don't have any plans to make it dependent, but I'm
pretty sure given that this project involves Java a JRE will be
necessary.

William Hahne (IRC: Will07c5)