[vlc-devel] Default video output for Linux/Ubuntu

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 16:02:45 CEST 2010

I understand. I have found references to others using jvlc with 1.1 on the vlc forum so I am hopefull 1.1 and java can work together. I plan to setup a simple test in eclipse and contact the developers working with 1.1 and jvlc to find out what they had to change in the jvlc code. In one case someone went from 1.0.3 to 1.1 and got at least further than I did but then I am just starting to look at porting to 1.1.

I am not giving up because I want 1.1 with windows and Ubuntu to work for me. Just not going to be real easy maybe.

Again thanks for the feedback.
-Tony