[vlc-devel] MyUniPortal release with 1.1 java bindings...

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 19:21:03 CEST 2010

Hi All,

Thanks Remi & Sherington last night I got MyUniPortal working last night for Ubuntu and a week ago for Windows. I still have to figure out why fullscreen is not working for either but the bulk of the update is done. I plan to try to get the latest 1.1 so's for Ubuntu from somewhere so I can have both Windows and Ubuntu as close as possible in lib versions do some more testing then update my production version for people to download. I am not a Ubuntu developer so do not want to get in the habit of doing my own builds so just want the so's. If anyone knows where a repository is that has the latest so's please let me know and I will update and try some more testing.

Regards,
-Tony