[vlc-devel] (direct3d module question)YUV datatoLPDIRECT3DSURFACE9

Paul Corke Paul.Corke at datatote.co.uk
Thu Aug 5 15:18:57 CEST 2010

On 05 August 2010 13:58, David Kaplan wrote:

> Wow. I actually didn't think of that. You're totally right. What type
> of bandwidth is needed for the ascii out?

Low bandwidth being relative of course :)

If the remote is on a DSL line with 200-300kBit/s up and an 80x25
terminal
you get 1 or 2 frames a second.  It's not DVD quality, but it at least
lets us see if the picture looks sort-of right (or completely black or
blue or the brightness is too high).

Regards,

Paul.