[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] commit: Add a test about chain escaping escaping. ( Rémi Duraffort )

Rémi Duraffort ivoire at videolan.org
Tue Aug 31 23:13:40 CEST 2010

> > ---
> >
> >  test/Makefile.am        |    6 +++
> >  test/src/config/chain.c |   79
> > +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> IMHO, libvlccore tests belong in src/test ...
> Conversely, I think we should move libvlc from src/control/ to something/
> but I cannot figure out what, lib/ maybe.
Personnaly I prefer to have all tests in a test/ directory but I can
move it if you want (I don't have a strong opinion on that).
Having all tests in the same directory make them easier to find IMHO.

> > +int main( void )
> > +{
> > +    log( "Testing config chain escaping\n" );
> > +    test_config_StringEscape();
> > +    log( "Testing config chain un-escaping\n" );
> > +    test_config_StringUnEscape();
> > +}
>
> Missing return statement! Does the compiler not warn about this?? I also
> don't see NDEBUG being undefined anywhere, to make sure assert() is
> evaluated, but maybe the .h file takes care of that.
The assert is evaluated.
About the missing return statement that's fixed now.

--
Rémi Duraffort | ivoire
http://ivoire.dinauz.org/blog/