[vlc-devel] [PATCH] ProjectM API (libvlc)

XilasZ xilasz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 16:25:24 CET 2010

Hi all,

After some research and advices, i've made a new version of my projectm API,
without using vlc_object_find_name or p_owner.

I added 3 variables and a callback inside aout (created in InputNew when
projectm is created, destroyed in InputDelete, so that they should have the
same lifecycle as projectm module).
I gave the p_filter to the callback at its creation.
So libvlc set/get variables to the aout, then the aout callback set/get
variables to the filter, and the filter react and do his job.
If projectm is not used, variables doesn't exists in the aout, so nothing

I also added 3 settings to projectm module to set meshx, meshy and
texturesize, and fixed a crash if there is no available presets.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/attachments/20101226/d15c5c30/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: projectm-api.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 20421 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/attachments/20101226/d15c5c30/attachment.obj>

More information about the vlc-devel mailing list