[vlc-devel] commit: Qt: separate status bar label for "Buffering" + show time while seeking (close #2760) (Jakob Leben )

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Feb 17 17:00:25 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 07:06:40AM +0100, git version control wrote :
> vlc | branch: master | Jakob Leben <jleben at videolan.org> | Wed Feb 17 07:04:15 2010 +0100| [0972b0824c8e7d68632bc4d8ee3072bad16f3a19] | committer: Jakob Leben
>
> Qt: separate status bar label for "Buffering" + show time while seeking (close #2760)

While it is cool that you fixed that bug, I am not sure about the
solution.

I had thought about having the buffering event show a bar (according the
%) in the timeLabel, redifining the paint of the timeLabel and not a
completly new label, that takes place from the main information (title).

Not sure what the best solution is.

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/