[vlc-devel] commit: Qt: separate status bar label for "Buffering" + show time while seeking (close #2760) (Jakob Leben )

Jakob Leben jakob.leben at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:02:09 CET 2010

I'm also not sure myself, but let me present my arguments:

- Omitting the text "Buffering" might make it not clear what the bar
means. (or if we show the text next to the time we loose space again)
- A bar all over the back of the time label might make reading time
difficult (and the original intent of the bug poster was to be able to
read time)
- A tiny little bar below the time might be too invisible.
- In the end, i think there's enough space for the main information
already. And the buffering label is only shown temporarily.

I'm open to any opinions on these thoughts...