[vlc-devel] commit: Mostly revert "libvlc: add mouse events as libvlc_MediaPlayerEvents " ( Rémi Denis-Courmont )

Jean-Paul Saman jpsaman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 00:29:42 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 11:07 PM, git version control <git at videolan.org> wrote:
> vlc | branch: master | Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net> | Wed Feb 17 23:23:50 2010 +0200| [e51d033c69bcfcb70b2317b040bc90fa3a8eda56] | committer: Rémi Denis-Courmont
>
> Mostly revert "libvlc: add mouse events as libvlc_MediaPlayerEvents"
>
> This mostly reverts commit 114b922fa7bbe06f4acfcc3d7af9c47ef534b1a2.
> This introduces deadlocks in the LibVLC media player event handling.

Why did you revert this code without talking to me? You could have
suggested another way of implementing this during the review of this
code. Only reverting is not helpful IMHO.

I am more then willing to provide another implementation addressing
issues raised. The code has been for review for at least 2 weeks and
review comments from you and Laurent where addressed.

Gtz
Jean-Paul Saman