[vlc-devel] Would like to join the project as a Mac OS X developer... however

:::nach::: il.nach at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 08:54:39 CET 2010

Hi,
  My name is Ignacio (MX).
  I read the post on you looking for developers for Mac OS X port of VLC and I'm interested.
  I'm own a Mac but I´m not a Mac developer. I work as a software engineer and my duty is taking over customer service requests on Windows Mobile platform, which requires developing small features for Multimedia device drivers and applications (DShow). So, I have some exposure to C, C++ and MM applications.
  I'm interested in learning more about what you need. I would like to join and collaborate.
  I wouldn't like to be a burden nor make you loose your time, so please let me know. I will put myself into the Cocoa and Xcode self-learning process -it´s common sense this is a must, so perhaps my odds are better when I know the basics at least.
  I would like to know about your working model, time constraints and so on for getting ready for the level of commitment (I guess) the project requires.
  Thanks for your time!

namaste,
:::nach:::