[vlc-devel] Sinhala Localization.

Manjula manjula.mh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 14:38:40 CET 2010

Hello,

I would like to start localization of Sinhala (si)  for VLC. I would like to
get the .po files for sinhale (si) and also like to know about any other
details and about translation maintainer for Sinhala. If there are no
translator maintainers for Sinhala i would like to be the translator
maintainer for now.

I have experience doing some translation work on openSuse, kde and gnome and
last few years due to busy schedule i move out of those project but again i
am able to find some time for this work. So i would appreciate if you could
send me the necessary details..
Thank you..
--
Manjula