[vlc-devel] Sinhala Localization.

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Tue Jan 5 00:02:46 CET 2010

Hello,

On Fri, Jan 01, 10 at 19:08 +0530, Manjula wrote:
> I would like to start localization of Sinhala (si)  for VLC. I would like to
> get the .po files for sinhale (si) and also like to know about any other
> details and about translation maintainer for Sinhala. If there are no
> translator maintainers for Sinhala i would like to be the translator
> maintainer for now.

H.Shalitha Vikum <vikum at esrilanka.lk> has started a translation last
september. However he hasn't yet sent a file back.

You should contact hm and see how you can help him. If you can't contact
him or if he's no longer interrested, write back and I'll send you the
file to translate.

Regards,

--
Xtophe