[vlc-devel] MAC OSX plugin frame over video

Michael Reeves reeves.87 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 03:52:17 CET 2010

Weird I rebuilt it from from the 1.0 branch source at its no longer
floating above everything. The only issue seems to be that if you
switch tabs what ever frame of video was showing gets drawn over the
content of the second tab. Mouse clicks pass through to the web page
below it and new video is not drawn on it until you go back to the tab
the plugin is on. Stopping the video or closing the the plugins tab is
the only way to get rid of this visual effect. Media play back
continues in the background. I have attached a screen shot to
demonstrate the effect. I was working with both Safari and Firefox I
have no idea which one this was from but both due the same thing. Also
the waiting for video message that is displayed before any media is
received draws normally.