[vlc-devel] MAC OSX plugin frame over video

shahrooz shahrooz.ansari at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 22:11:31 CET 2010

Yair,
Is this the fix for memory leak in regular macosx vout,  or the tab
overlay problem?
I modified the codes based on 1.0.3 source but I still have the
problem, I have to add for some reason I cant switch back to regular
macosx it still says minimal_macosx module is used.
I have modified the vlcplugin.cpp file line 102 to:
would you please let me know if I need to change something else as well.

	//ppsz_argv[ppsz_argc++] = "--vout=minimal_macosx";
	ppsz_argv[ppsz_argc++] = "--vout=macosx";

Regard
-sh