[vlc-devel] iPhone VLC Remote

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sun Jan 10 19:13:03 CET 2010

	Hello,

Le vendredi 8 janvier 2010 01:16:15 Sebastian, vous avez écrit :
> I have designed a simple but smart theme for the VLC HTTP interface,
>  especially geared towards the iPhone. It looks nice and works like a
>  charm, but I'm not sure where to submit it so other people can use it too.
>  I have attached it to this e-mail, complete with installation
>  instructions. Feedback aprecciated! Regards,

I suspect the VideoLAN project lacks any reasonsable infrastructure on its
official website to host multiple HTTP interface themes. Also, the manual and
platform-specific installation procedure is perhaps not very reasonsable -
this was not really thought through on the VLC side.

Unless/Until someone fixes both of those shortcomings, I am afraid there is
nothing better to do than publish your interface on your own website. At
least, that's my personnal opinion.

Best regards,

http://www.remlab.net/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis