[vlc-devel] icon view

Jakob Leben jakob.leben at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:30:00 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>wrote:

> Then, I believe iconView should stays like that since it looks like
> Explorer/Dolphin/Nautilus/GThumb default thumbnail view.

Hmmm, whatever it looks like, I fail to see a big purpose in it. My point is
that it is often the case that cover art is missing. In that case, you only
have that very partially visible information cramped inside the little space
left besides the cover picture that is missing. I thought it is cool to see
cover art _inside the view_ but to still let more space to other
information.

I am open to any different reasoning you may offer...

Cheers