[vlc-devel] commit: libvlc: Export libvlc_media_player_get_input_thread(). (Pierre d' Herbemont )

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Fri Jan 29 14:53:50 CET 2010

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:37:15 +0100, "Pierre d'Herbemont"
<pdherbemont at free.fr> wrote:
>>> I am work-arounding.
>>
>> And I am against exposing input_thread_t out of LibVLC.
>>
>> So do you work-around that too?
>
> Yes, I will. Do I have any choice? Do you offer me any constructive
> solution?

Heck. *You* decided to ditch the MacOS UI and make your own OSX-specific
application using the LibVLC engine. That's fine and possibly a good idea.

But you can't get both sides of the coin. LibVLC is a media engine. VLC
extensions are targetted at VLC. If you want extensions outside, you write
your own system.

http://www.remlab.net
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis