[vlc-devel] commit: Refactor libvlc_video_{get, set}_{marquee, logo}_{int, string}. ( JP Dinger )

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Fri Jan 29 22:12:49 CET 2010

This is a r- for me.

You're not doing something wise API-wise IMO.

Your return value is error prone, and need documentation. Previous
implementation was just fine to get/check, when reading code or by
simple compilation. The way it is done add a new range of error and
mistake done by user.

What's your rational? I would say revert.

Pierre.