[vlc-devel] Spanish PO file

Kaarlo Räihä kaarlo.raiha at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 11:57:07 CEST 2010

I am not the guy who works with translations, so I might give little
outdated info, but IIRC you should contact the current Spanish translator
(David González) and submit corrections to him. Contact info and other
needed tips should be in http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/

(in case I gave wrong info, please correct me immediately)