[vlc-devel] [Videolan-devel] trying to write a sample video streaming application

Vicente Jiménez googuy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 12:04:15 CEST 2010

The RTP stream out module do that unless you specify a mux parameter.
Reference:
http://wiki.videolan.org/Documentation:Streaming_HowTo/Advanced_Streaming_Using_the_Command_Line#mux_2

You can also use the es stream output

A lot of examples use mux=ts because it is easier to set the receiver player.

Cheers.