[vlc-devel] trying to write a sample video streaming application

parveen jain jain.parveen01 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:11:09 CEST 2010

Thanks Remi,
   I could explore the options of libVLC media player as mentioned by you.My
main problem is that I have an encapsulated "video+audio" file in an "3GP"
format.Video part is encoded in H.263 format and audio part is in AAC
format.I am trying to stream these two parts in elementary  H263 and PCMU
format.Though I could stream these two streams(audio part after trasncoding
into PCMU and video part as such) one by one in these formats.But I am not
able to stream these two streams simultaneously in H263 and PCMU format. Is
there any option avilable in VLC to do this ?
 In summary, I am trying to stream two elementary streams simultaneously on
two different ports of a remote machine after getting these two streams from
a specific file format.Is it possible to achieve this using VLC sout option?

Regards,
Parveen Jain