[vlc-devel] Symbian Threading System for Review

Pankaj yadav pankajdnapster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 17:09:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

This is the Threading System I am going to use in Symbian Port and
present it for your review.

Attached Files are  :

=>FILE: vlc_symbian_fixups.h replaces all occurences of cancellation
points(say acept()) with wrappers
(say symbian_cancellable_wrapper_accept) using a #define macro
#define accept symbian_cancellable_wraper_accept

This File has to be Included in every Source file after all other
Includes <I couln't find any better method than including
this file manually in all source files.If you have any Idea please let me know.>

=>FILE: symbian_threads.cpp  This file has all Thread Functions and
Wrapper functions actually Implemented
--
Pankaj Yadav

Open Source Enthusiast