[vlc-devel] Dynamic range compressor patch

Ron Wright logiconcepts819 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 16:57:13 CEST 2010

I apologize for the multiple posts.  I have had issues posting my message to
the mailing list, and I kept posting variations of the message until it
appeared in the mailing list archive, because I assumed that every message
showed up immediately.  I thought all of my original messages were being
blocked for some strange reason, but I was mistaken.  Instead, they were
undergoing a delay before appearing in the archive.  For instance, a message
that appeared in the archive a few moments ago from this time was one of the
original messages I had sent 17 hours before that.  Again, my apologies.
(By the way, I am rather new to posting to mailing lists.)

Kind regards,

Ronald Wright