[vlc-devel] Mac developer

Andre-John Mas ajmas at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 10 15:24:09 CET 2010

On 6-Mar-2010, at 17:10, pablo morales wrote:

> I read that you need Mac developers. How can I help?

The best way to help is looking at Lunettes:

http://wiki.github.com/pdherbemont/Glasses/

This is the next generation UI for MacOS X.

Pierre and Jean-Baptiste are the ones better suited to answer, but
what you can do is start looking at what issues there are and then
simply post a patch.

It would help to have a road-map, with milestones, but I am not sure
there is one at this point.

Don't get discouraged by the lack of immediate response, since not
everyone is available all the time. Many of the developers have
day jobs :)

André-John