[vlc-devel] Localization File for Marathi & Kannada

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Thu Mar 25 23:50:49 CET 2010

Hello,

On Wed, Mar 24, 10 at 12:37 +0530, Rohan Shetty wrote:
> I would like to request for localization file for Language Marathi & Kannada.
>
> I wont type much regarding the same, but i hope that u will send the
> localization file at the earliest.

Uthkarsha Rajshekar <uthkarsha at gmail.com> has already started a
translation in Kannada. You should contact him and see how you can help.

For Marathi, you can find the file to translate there:
http://people.videolan.org/~xtophe/l10n/mr.po

You can use poEdit or KBabel to translate. Make sure that you use
UTF-8 as encoding.

If you have question you can ask them on irc #videolan on
irc.freenode.net or on the mailing-list vlc-devel at videolan.org

When you have done a part of it you can send it to me or put it online
and send us the link.

There is a mailing list dedicated to translators. you can subscribe at

Thanks

--
Xtophe