[vlc-devel] MinGW+Msys compilation problem

tingustar at hotmail.com tingustar at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 04:24:54 CEST 2010

Yes, I did. After ”make package-win32-base“, there is a new vlc-1.0.5 folder (I run vlc.exe from this folder) under my root build folder. I checked the folder structure and everything is OK (same to official vlc release).  I don't understand what's the difference that launching it from msys terminal and launching it from from file browser (or MS-DOS terminal). I have an official vlc-1.0.5 release installed, are there some cache things conflict? e.g. C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\vlc\*.

Thanks,
Jared