[vlc-devel] comunication between modules

Edoardo Radica dodo.r84 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 08:30:30 CEST 2010

Hi,
thanks for the reply.

Rémi Denis-Courmont ha scritto:
> Why are you deciphering in the decoder? IMHO, decryption should be performed
> in the (live555) demux directly.

Yes, a few days ago I did just that.
I have another problem now.

When I get only one data block (p_block in StreamRead) of the medium
application everything works, but when I receive more than one I have a
problem with pts and the video freezes (line 1002 of file attachment).

Streaming server sends them correctly!

I attach the output of vlc (I added some msg_Dbg).

Can be a live555 problem?

In SessionsSetup I did that to manage the medium application:
if( !strcmp( sub->codecName(), "TIMED_KEY" ) )
    bInit = sub->initiate( 0 );

This allows you to create a SimpleRTPSource
(http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/doxygen/html/classMediaSubsession.html#301382008384cab97549bdc3481b5be3)(line
856)

Thanks in advance

Edoardo