[vlc-devel] Building latest VLC on Mac OSX 10.5

Katsuhisa ABE katsuhisa.abe at nifty.com
Fri May 14 12:05:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

> If it is ok to include /src/video_output/vout_internal.h from
> modules/gui/macosx/vout.m, then it's an easy fix.
I just tried to include src/video_output/vout_internal.h from vout.m,
but the result is not ok.
Since, vout_internal.h has the following statement, it could not be
read from LibVLC.

../../../src/video_output/vout_internal.h:27:3: error: #error This
header file can only be included from LibVLC.

Sorry about my lack knownledge, but I think it is necessary to look
for the definition of struct vout_thread_t carefully.

Best Regards,
--
Katsuhisa Abe <katsuhisa.abe at nifty.com>