[vlc-devel] Webm Experimental build for Win32

Juho Vähä-Herttua juhovh at iki.fi
Sat May 22 13:47:18 CEST 2010

On 21.5.2010, at 13.27, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> For the people on restricted OSes that want to test webm:
> http://people.videolan.org/~jb/webm/

Same thing working on my Mac OS X 10.6 can be found from:
http://www.vaha-herttua.fi/public/VLC-1.1-WebM.zip

I had to fight a bit with building the contrib, but it went reasonably well in the end, notes in:
http://www.vaha-herttua.fi/public/webm-notes.txt

The vpx_port->vpx_ports change wasn't in 1.1 tree and FFMPEGCONFG->FFMPEGCONF change can probably also be merged as is. For the rest you can see for yourself. I think testing the build would be useful.

Juho