[vlc-devel] Issue with libVLC and pulse

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue May 25 14:23:43 CEST 2010

On Mon, 24 May 2010 23:37:45 +0200, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>
wrote:
> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 11:06:52AM +0100, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :

There is only one way: let the application set the name (through
libvlc_set_user_agent() or whatever). Of course, if phono does not provide
the infos, you are screwed. But then it really is a Phonon design bug, in
addition to the libvlc design bug, and vlc-devel is about libvlc not
Phonon.

http://www.remlab.net
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis