[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] commit: Revert "Added Qt::Tool flag on the fullscreen widget." ( Rémi Denis-Courmont )

Laurent Aimar fenrir at elivagar.org
Sun May 30 20:12:15 CEST 2010

On Sun, 2010-05-30 at 17:02 +0200, git at videolan.org wrote:
> vlc | branch: master | Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net> | Sun May 30 17:59:31 2010 +0300| [985a8c9ef8b62b3237fd49a1b620d79fa221d305] | committer: Rémi Denis-Courmont
>
> Revert "Added Qt::Tool flag on the fullscreen widget."
>
> This reverts commit a91750568de08cd94738e8692420ddc4b2088f5c.
 Great, now when I go to fullscreen:
 - I have a useless new window in my task bar. I can't do anything with
it, and when I select select the qt4 interface, I doesn't pop up anyway
(same as before). It also makes cycling through windows longer due to
this useless window. The name of this widget is not constant, being
'vlc' the first time and 'Untitled window' the other times.
 - When 'on top' is set, the interface stays above the video as long as
it has the focus (ie every time when going fullscreen using double click
or key press).

--
fenrir