[vlc-devel] GSoC 2010 project: Interface for mobile phones.

Anik Varshney anik.varshney at gmail.com
Mon May 31 19:28:33 CEST 2010

Hello All,

I am Kumar Anik ( IRC Nick: Vnik ) , a 3rd year Undergraduate student from
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad India.

My project is creating a GUI of vlc for mobile devices
http://wiki.videolan.org/SoC_2010/Interface_for_mobile_phones , under the
mentorship of Geoffrie Couprie.
For the project I intend to start on 27th (May get delayed another day
because I'll be traveling on whole 26th & 27th morning), and I'll be
developing in Qt. Right now I am understanding the internal working of vlc,
and trying to identify what exactly I have to code. Will start with
proposing some UI mock-ups and get a feedback.

Cheers, and Have a great summer!
--
Kumar Anik

Under Graduation,
Indian Institute of Information Technology,
Allahabad (Amethi Campus)
India

Resume: http://profile.iiita.ac.in/RIT2007016