[vlc-devel] Reaction to the VLC on iOS issue

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 22:01:28 CET 2010

I have worked with Sun then Intel app stores and they only allow you to install
from their servers and have a lot of rules regarding packaging.

Also, I heard Apple wants the gui to look a certain way and never to crash and
the developers have to be registered with Apple. This has been a hot topic on
the internet recently.

Regards,
-Tony