[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] commit: contrib: Fixed SVN version number for contribs. (Pierre d' Herbemont )

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Thu Nov 18 09:48:32 CET 2010

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 09:40:36AM +0100, Pierre d'Herbemont wrote :
> No, seriously, I think this has to be done. What concern do you have? If the
> idea is to be able to simply update to latest SVN revision, we could do a
> script for that. Is that it?

libavcodec evolves too quickly to be fixed at one revision. Anything
else, I don't care (well x264 too evolves quickly, but we've had less
issues so far)

Else, we will have one commit every 2 month bumping this revision for
ffmpeg. I just find that a waste of time.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/