[vlc-devel] VLC media player 1.1.5

Arioch the_Arioch at nm.ru
Fri Nov 19 17:38:23 CET 2010

В письме от Mon, 15 Nov 2010 01:35:21 +0300, Jean-Baptiste Kempf
<jb at videolan.org> сообщал:

> VideoLAN and the VLC development team are proud to present VLC 1.1.5,
> the fifth bugfix release of the VLC 1.1.x branch, named 'The Luggage'.

on few Windows machines i found that VLC 1.1.4 built-in updater does not
see availability of 1.1.5 ( or maybe treats 1.1.5 as inferior release and
does not want it - no logs updater shows to user, hard to tell).

I guess, if 1.1.5 is security fix, you'd make something so that autoupdate
would work there.

--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/