[vlc-devel] Video recovery after ethernet cable reconnection

Aranganathan Sankaradoss arang1978 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:12:43 CEST 2010

Hello friends,

   I am new to this forum.

When I was playing RTSP stream using VLC player, if I disconnect and
reconnect the ethernet cable after 1 minute then video is not recovered. And
the VLC player just exits.

Did any one implement RTSP client by keep checking the ethernet cable
connection status and recovered video after the reconnection of ethernet
cable (or) reset of RTSP server?

I tried to search in old mailing list regarding my doubt. But I couldn't
find any solution.

If any body knows the solution then please let me know. Thank you in
advance.

Regards,
Arang.