[vlc-devel] Formal complaint - censorship

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Oct 26 17:29:45 CEST 2010

Le mardi 26 octobre 2010 18:17:52 Jean-Baptiste Kempf, vous avez écrit :
> About transparency, IMHO, your actions are not the more "transparent"
> possible, nor team-friendly

Just so we get on the same page, (the other) Rémi raised the issue after I
posted. And then I got removed. That's what seems utterly inconsistent.

> Especially when filling requests to remove the work that some people
> invested some times in

If one wants to use my copyright in ways I have not allowed, that is one's
responsibility to obtain my responsibility first. This has nothing to do with
the team. I dispose of my copyright at my discretion, and so do you of yours.

> and not discussing with
> this someone else _before_ making it public.

My opinions and my freedom of speech are not up for debate, as far as I only
speak for my own self. Furthermore, my actions were actually transparent. I
could have contacted Apple privately only afterall.

http://www.remlab.net/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis