[vlc-devel] Formal complaint - censorship

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Tue Oct 26 20:10:10 CEST 2010

> This is a formal complaint against whoever unilaterally decided to take my
> RSS feed out

Which is not the case: http://www.remlab.net/feed.xml still works from
here

> and then shut down planet.videolan.org
For this one yes

> This is called censorship.

Abusing VideoLAN's ressources to distribute blog post in the form of
Press Release is not really nice either. Non-tech people will fail to
not the planet part of the URL and have certainly no clue about
aggregation. They will fail to understand that it is your personal
actions and opinions.

I initially wanted to add a "opinions expressed hereafter are not
necessarly VideoLAN opinions" kind of text (hopefully will less
legalese) but it was defeated by my lack of templating skill at 11pm.

Regards,

--
Xtophe