[vlc-devel] SDK for Win32

sheladiya chetan ptlchetan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 05:04:41 CEST 2011

HI jean

Thanks , I am right now compiling it for windows for just changing default
skin. if it really work I will sure send you bucks :D.
I am trying things from last 3 days still not getting success generating
setup package and where to do modification to load my skkin as default.

Let me try with you way... one more hope..

Thanks

Chetan