[vlc-devel] VLC setup generaton problem ....and code not debuged

sheladiya chetan ptlchetan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:00:00 CEST 2011

Hi

I am Facing same problem while package generation Mozila related plugins
error while setup package generation.

I also have one more query that how can i Debug the source code of mozila as
I said my aim is to change defalut skin of mozilla to my customize skin.

I done with all the steps mention in this link :
http://wiki.videolan.org/Win32CompileMSYSNew

also get VLC.exe. But my purpose not solved untill I know where can I make
changes to change the default loading of VLC player skin in source code.
There is no help available about this.

I also want to know how can i use code to  debug it? please mention the name
of sdk or compiler by which I can modify the code and compile it.

I want to make a setup for only windows platform. up to now I am only aware
about vc++ development but want to complete this task.

Thanks

Chetan