[vlc-devel] HELP Please ACTIVEX IE Win32

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Apr 12 19:43:29 CEST 2011

	Hello,

Le mardi 12 avril 2011 20:31:49 Guy Perkins, vous avez écrit :
> Please Please could someone help me with a couple of problems that I
> just cannot resolve.
> I have been trying for some time searching through online documentation
> and forums, but had no luck at all. (Found pages and posts that claim -
> do it this way for issue 1, but none work)
(...)
> Please, any input on either issue would be really appreciated, I know
> you are all very busy devs & I really have tried here.

The developer behind the ActiveX plugin left the project a little bit before
0.9.0 and it has gone from bad to worse since then... Call it bit rotting,
technical debt, unmaintainance, etc.

This is probably not the answer you wanted, so sorry.

Best regards,

http://www.remlab.info/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis