[vlc-devel] Deinterlacer TODO / updated

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Mon Apr 18 11:22:07 CEST 2011

Hello,

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 12:04:23PM +0300, Juha Jeronen wrote :
> Now that Phosphor and IVTC are functional and merged, it's time to
> update the plan again.

Congratz again.

> 1) Refactor deinterlace.c:
Would be more than welcome here.

>   - Make a subdirectory (in video_filter), move deinterlace.c there
>   - Update Modules.am
Try to avoid creating another Modules.am in the subfolder, but use the
Modules.am that is already existing.

>   - Use an enum instead of a bunch of #defines for the modes.
+1

>   - Wrap the code to 79 columns or less.
I have to say that, for me, this is not really important.

> 2) Finish X (2x).

>   - Rename to something sensible. Suggestions appreciated :)
xXx

> 3) Update the end-user doc, and write a developer doc for the deinterlacer.
Don't hesitate to modify the wiki, even if not finished.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734