[vlc-devel] lua: add pluzz.fr parser

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Apr 19 22:09:45 CEST 2011

----- Message d'origine -----
> The french law about deep-linking is quite simple : the "liens profonds" are
> forbidden when the target page isn't quoted or named. This rule directly comes
> from parasitism regulation. So, if the link's purpose isn't to hide or replace
> the target page, it doesn't infringe the law.

I do not know about pluzz.fr specifically. But some videos sites exhibit advertisements, and/or adulthood checks (YouTube has both). VLC replaces the "target page", which normally includes advertisements, meta data, suggestions and what-not, with a pure ad-free video. Is that not deep linking?

--
Rémi